Benefits Of Massage
- Improved energy levels and clarity of thought.
- Reduction of anxiety and depression.
- Eases aches and pains.
- Decreases persistent headaches and insomnia.
- Increases mobility of joints.
- Aids in muscular rehabilitation and recovery.
- Increases circulation and lymph flow.
What To Expect
Before your session you will complete a client intake form and discuss any needs with your therapist. This will help them determine if you have any conditions that would make it unsuitable for you to get a massage. During this consultation please inform the therapist of any preferences or questions you may have.
You will be assured privacy while you are preparing for your massage. The therapist will give you ample time to prepare. Please be sure to remove all jewelry.
For full body relaxation massage some choose to undress completely. If you prefer, undergarments or shorts may be worn. Comfort is our main priority and your privacy is respected at all times as you are warmly covered with a clean sheet Massage tables are heated if you choose, to enhance relaxation. Your therapist will apply an oil or lotion as required in most types of bodywork to assure easier application of techniques.
Therapeutic massage therapy requires deeper pressure than relaxation massage to treat problem areas. There can be some discomfort when working with inflamed tissues, however massage should never be extremely painful. Your therapist will check in with you about the pressure being applied. The same amount of pressure may feel differently in tighter or more tender areas. Please let them know if the pressure is too light or intense. Our goal is to learn your preference and design a massage especially for you.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to prepare for your massage. Your appointment time is when your massage should start. We do not extend the length of session due to late arrival.
- Visa, Master card and American Express accepted. We do not accept checks.
- 24 hour cancellation is requested. Credit card information must be submitted to secure your appointment. Late cancellations will be charged 50% of service fee and No Shows 100%. Pre-paid benefits will be utilized for any late fees that are acquired by Elite Members when the credit card on file is not sufficient to cover the the cost.
- Gift certificate and package holders are bound by above cancellation policy and must submit credit card to secure appointment.
- Gift certificates and packages are transferable but non-refundable. We cannot guarantee the availability of a specific therapist for gift certificate, package purchases or membership agreement term.
- Gift certificates expire two years after purchase.
- We cannot accept appointment requests or cancellations via social media or email. Please call our studio.
- Our studio is a cell phone free environment. We respectfully request that you silence all cell phones and pagers upon arrival.
- We love children! However, we must maintain a soothing, quiet environment for all to relax. Unfortunately, we do not provide daycare so please make appropriate child care arrangements for children.
- New clients booking via app or online need to call the studio and put a credit card on file to secure the appointment for cancellation purposes. Appointments cannot be guaranteed without a card on file.
- Please be aware that last-minute appointments booked on the Soleus Massage App cannot always be guaranteed.
- An email will be sent to all clients, prior to their first appointment, which will contain a waiver that will need to be signed and submitted before the session.
- If you have felt unwell or had any COVID symptoms within 15 days or arrive with an active cough, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please remain in your car and we will text you when the therapist is ready to start your massage.
- Temperature checks will be implemented before every appointment and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- Masks are required to be worn on premises and during the massage except for in the face-down position.
- Be sure to keep social distancing in mind by keeping a distance of 6 feet from other clients or staff.
- All staff are required to wear masks.
- Staff temperature checks and health screening will be implemented daily and they will not be allowed to work if there are any possible symptoms present.
- An ozone generator will be utilized to disinfect the studio every evening after closing.
- HEPA air purifiers will be located in all massage rooms for use during sessions.
- All touch surfaces will be disinfected in-between each client session.
- Appointments will be staggered to keep traffic flow in the lobby to a minimum.